Code of Conduct
At Relativity, we’re committed to creating a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive community for everyone. Our code of conduct outlines our expectations and applies to all attendees, Relativity employees, speakers, sponsors, and other participants.
DOs. For Relativity Fest to be as successful as possible, we ask that you:
- Be courteous: Be professional, polite, and nonjudgmental. Any discussions should remain constructive and focused on the issue at hand.
- Contribute and share: The more questions you ask and the more discourse you engage in, the better experience you’ll have.
- Don’t hold back: Members and their Relativity proficiency range dramatically and so should your questions – there is no such thing as a stupid question. Others can learn from the challenges you have faced just as they can learn from your successes.
DON’Ts. We would like to remind you of a few hard rules. Do not:
- Make discriminatory, harassing, abusive, derogatory, or otherwise offensive remarks, including but not limited to libelous or defamatory remarks, slurs, discrimination, profanity or other abusive or vulgar language, and the promotion of negative sentiments against individuals.
- Post spam, including but not limited to sharing the same content multiple times on the same thread, sharing irrelevant content, or offering unsolicited commercial services.
- Promote or disparage competitors: While discussions involving other e-discovery software will inevitably arise, please refrain from explicitly promoting or disparaging other software or Relativity competitors. It goes without saying that the advertising and/or selling of competing software is not welcome.
Inappropriate behavior and/or any violations of the expectations outlined above will not be tolerated. If asked to stop inappropriate behavior, please comply immediately. Attendees violating these expectations may be removed from the event at any time at the discretion of Relativity.
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior or have any other concerns, notify a member of the Relativity team as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding our code of conduct or its implementation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.