Additional Relativity Training Sessions for Attendees
While you’re in town, take advantage of the full-day Relativity Training sessions we’re hosting before and after the conference.
Sunday, September 30 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Hilton Chicago:
- Relativity 101: Relativity for End Users Training
- Relativity Admin Essentials I: Fundamentals of Case Administration Training
- Relativity Admin Essentials II: Advanced Searching and Case Management Training
Thursday, October 4 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Relativity's headquarters:
Seating is limited, and registration is required in addition to Relativity Fest registration. Trainings are offered for an additional $500 fee, and payment will be requested upon registration.
Terms and conditions below
Relativity Certified Administrator Exam
The RCA exam will be hosted during and after Relativity Fest for conference attendees.
RCA exams at the Hilton Chicago:
RCA exams at Relativity's headquarters:
Seating is limited, and exam registration is required in addition to Relativity Fest registration. The RCA is offered for an additional $250 fee, and payment will be required at the time of registration.
Terms and conditions below
Relativity Specialist Certification Exams
The full conference pass includes one complimentary specialty exam: Analytics, Assisted Review, Certified User, Infrastructure, Processing, Project Management, or RelativityOne Certified Pro. If you aren’t sure which exam is right for you, check out the quick-start guide.
All specialist exams will be offered on-demand during the following times:
- Sunday, September 30 — 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 1 — 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 2 — 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3 — 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Can I take more than one specialty exam?
- Yes, but you'll be required to pay for each exam after the first, including retakes of the same exam.
If I don't want to take an exam, can I have the cost deducted from my Relativity Fest registration?
- No, the exam is not part of the conference fee and cannot be deducted from registration payments.
Can I transfer my complimentary Relativity Fest exam seat to someone else?
- No, the Relativity Fest exam seats are non-transferable.
Can I take my complimentary specialist exam after Relativity Fest?
- No, you must take the complimentary exam at Relativity Fest. Please plan accordingly to ensure you have time to take your exam during the conference.
How many RCE credits can I earn at Relativity Fest?
- RCAs and RCSPs with a full conference pass will earn 10 RCE credits for attending. RCAs and RCSPs with the one-day Community Pass will earn 4 RCE credits.
- Relativity specialist and Relativity Certified User certification holders with a full conference pass will earn 4 RCE credits. Those with the Community Pass will earn 2 RCE credits. If you hold multiple certifications, you will receive RCE credits for each certification.
If I already have enough RCE credits for the year, can I roll over the credits earned at Relativity Fest?
- No, credits earned at Relativity Fest cannot be rolled over.
When will the RCE credits earned at Relativity Fest appear on the Relativity Community site?
- Credits will appear no more than one week after the conference.
Where can I find study materials?
- Each certification exam has a set of study materials you can use to prepare. All study materials are located in the Education Center on the Relativity Community site. From the Education Center, navigate to the Certification Tracker and select "View Certification Details" under the exam you would like to take.
Pro tips to make sure you have enough time for your complimentary exam:
- Use Sunday afternoon to take your exam before sessions start.
- Don’t wait until Wednesday. The last few hours of Relativity Fest are when we see the highest demand.
- When you’re planning your agenda, add a block on your calendar.
Training Terms & Conditions
Training fees are non-refundable and not subject to any rescheduling credit, except as provided here. The cost of this training is $500.00. If you are unable to attend, please contact the Relativity training team at least two business days prior to the session to reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule at that time, a credit will be issued on your account to use for a future training fee. However, if you cancel or reschedule within two business days of your training, no refund or credit will be issued. If you reschedule a training more than one time, we will consider your training as having been cancelled and require a new fee in order to reschedule the training again. If you have existing credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the training. Any credit applied to your account will expire twelve months after the date of original issue.
Exam Terms & Conditions
Exam fees are non-refundable and not subject to any rescheduling credit, except as provided here. If you are unable to attend an exam you’ve registered for, please contact email@example.com at least two business days prior to the exam to reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule at that time, a credit will be issued on your account to use for a future exam fee. However, if you cancel or reschedule within two business days of the exam, no refund or credit will be issued. If you reschedule an exam more than one time, we will consider your exam as having been cancelled and require a new fee in order to reschedule the exam again. Any credit applied to your account will expire twelve months after the date of original issue.