Additional Relativity Training Sessions for Attendees
We hosted full-day Relativity Training sessions before and after the conference so attendees could make the most out of their trip.
Sunday, September 30, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Hilton Chicago:
- Relativity 101: Relativity for End Users Training
- Relativity Admin Essentials I: Fundamentals of Case Administration Training
- Relativity Admin Essentials II: Advanced Searching and Case Management Training
Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Relativity's headquarters:
These trainings were offered to attendees for an additional fee.
Relativity Certified Administrator Exam
We hosted the RCA exam during and after Reltivity Fest for conference attendees.
RCA exams at the Hilton Chicago:
- Sunday, September 30, 2018 — 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30, 2018 — 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
RCA exams at Relativity's headquarters:
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 — 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 — 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The RCA exam was offered to attendees for an additional fee.
Relativity Specialist Certification Exams
The 2018 full conference pass included one complimentary specialty exam: Analytics, Assisted Review, Certified User, Infrastructure, Processing, Project Management, or RelativityOne Certified Pro. To learn more about these exams, check out the quick-start guide.
All specialist exams were offered on-demand during the following times:
- Sunday, September 30, 2018 — 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 1, 2018 — 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018 — 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018 — 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
2018 Training and Exam FAQs
Please note the following FAQs pertain to Relativity Fest 2018 and may not accurately reflect prior or future events.
Can I take more than one specialty exam?
- Yes, but you'll be required to pay for each exam after the first, including retakes of the same exam.
If I don't want to take an exam, can I have the cost deducted from my Relativity Fest registration?
- No, the exam is not part of the conference fee and cannot be deducted from registration payments.
Can I transfer my complimentary Relativity Fest exam seat to someone else?
- No, the Relativity Fest exam seats are non-transferable.
Can I take my complimentary specialist exam after Relativity Fest?
- No, you must take the complimentary exam at Relativity Fest. Please plan accordingly to ensure you have time to take your exam during the conference.
How many RCE credits can I earn at Relativity Fest?
- RCAs and RCSPs with a full conference pass will earn 10 RCE credits for attending. RCAs and RCSPs with the one-day Community Pass will earn 4 RCE credits.
- Relativity specialist and Relativity Certified User certification holders with a full conference pass will earn 4 RCE credits. Those with the Community Pass will earn 2 RCE credits. If you hold multiple certifications, you will receive RCE credits for each certification.
If I already have enough RCE credits for the year, can I roll over the credits earned at Relativity Fest?
- No, credits earned at Relativity Fest cannot be rolled over.
When will the RCE credits earned at Relativity Fest appear on the Relativity Community site?
- Credits will appear no more than one week after the conference.
Where can I find study materials?
- Each certification exam has a set of study materials you can use to prepare. All study materials are located in the Education Center on the Relativity Community site. From the Education Center, navigate to the Certification Tracker and select "View Certification Details" under the exam you would like to take.
Pro tips to make sure you have enough time for your complimentary exam:
- Use Sunday afternoon to take your exam before sessions start.
- Don’t wait until Wednesday. The last few hours of Relativity Fest are when we see the highest demand.
- When you’re planning your agenda, add a block on your calendar.