2020 at a Glance
The agenda for this year’s Relativity Fest will look a little different. We’ll still provide hours of insights, inspirations, and updates from a diverse group of subject matter experts, but we've made sessions and hands-on content more flexible and accessible.
Live sessions will run Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. CT and will include Q&A sessions with the speakers and other subject matter experts.
We'll also give you plenty of breaks in between sessions so you can stretch your legs, grab a snack, or take the dog out.
Session recordings will be available on demand for 30 days. Any sessions that won’t be recorded will be noted in the session catalog available in late August.
Attendees will be able to access on-demand content throughout the week of Relativity Fest. These videos will be available 24 hours a day for 30 days.
Hands-on exercises will be available throughout the week of Relativity Fest, Monday through Friday, so you can dive deep into different aspects of Relativity:
- Aero UI Hands-On Tour: Take a test drive of the simply powerful new user experience in RelativityOne.
- The Power of Active Learning: Use active learning to take a case from start to finish in a matter of minutes by quickly training the system to find relevant documents and then validating completion.
- Cracking the Case: A Relativity Visualization Whodunit: Investigate a classic murder mystery case with help from Relativity's visualization tools. Follow leads, uncover clues, and narrow down your list of suspects as you work to crack the case and find the culprit!
- The Wonderful World of Searching: Learn how tools like concept search, regular expressions, proximity searching, and document intelligence can help you quickly uncover relevant documents and conduct a more focused review.
- Case Dynamics: Hamilton vs. Burr: Use Case Dynamics to piece together the details of the famous duel between Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr. Can you organize the clues and evidence to help solve the case?
Relativity Fest might be virtual this year, but we’re still prioritizing networking opportunities with peers, sponsors, and the Relativity team.
Grab yourself a drink or a snack and join us for networking hours from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
We’ll share more details in late August.