Exams and Trainings
While you’re in town, take advantage of full-day Relativity Training sessions before and after the conference.
Sunday, October 20 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Hilton Chicago:
- Relativity 101: Relativity for End Users Training
- Relativity Admin Essentials I: Fundamentals of Case Administration Training
Thursday, October 24 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at Relativity's headquarters:
Seating is limited, and training registration is required in addition to Relativity Fest registration. Trainings are offered for an additional $700 fee, and payment is required upon registration.
Cancellation policy below.
Relativity Certified Administrator Exam
Conference attendees can take the RCA exam during Relativity Fest.
RCA exams at the Hilton Chicago:
Seating is limited, and exam registration is required in addition to Relativity Fest registration. The RCA is offered for an additional $300 fee, and payment is required at the time of registration.
Cancellation policy below.
Complimentary Relativity Certification Exams
The full conference pass includes one complimentary exam. Attendees who have never earned a Relativity certification may choose either the RelativityOne Certified Pro or the Relativity Certified User exam. Attendees who have previously earned a certification may take any specialty exam—Analytics, Infrastructure, Processing, Project Management, or Certified User—or the RelativityOne Certified Pro exam.
All complimentary exams are offered on-demand during the following times:
- Sunday, October 20 from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 21 from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22 from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 23 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Training and Exam FAQs
How are the on-demand complimentary exams delivered?
- When you're ready to take your exam, come to the exam area and we'll register you on the spot. Once you enter the exam room, you will sit at an assigned computer and put on a pair of headphones to watch a short, informational video. This video will show you how to sign in and get started with your exam. Exam rooms are silent and test takers will be starting and stopping their exams at varying times. Once you finish the exam, you'll see your exam result and be on your way. A proctor will be in the room at all times to assist with the process.
Which complimentary exams can I take?
- If you have never earned a Relativity certification, you may take either the RelativityOne Certified Pro or the Relativity Certified User as your complimentary exam. If you have previously earned a Relativity certification, you can take any specialty exam—Analytics, Infrastructure, Processing, Project Management, or Certified User—or the RelativityOne Certified Pro exam.
Why do I need to have previously earned a certification to take certain exams?
- The Relativity Certified User and RelativityOne Certified Pro are baseline certifications and are considered the best points of entry to the Relativity certification program. We restructured the Relativity Fest offering to help attendees be more successful.
Can I take more than one complimentary exam?
- No, attendees can only take one complimentary exam at Relativity Fest. If you're interested in retaking an exam or attempting a new certification, you can sign up to take an exam online or at a testing center via the Relativity Community.
If I don't want to take an exam, can I have the cost deducted from my Relativity Fest registration?
- No, the exam is not part of the conference fee and cannot be deducted from registration payments.
Can I transfer my complimentary Relativity Fest exam seat to someone else?
- No, the Relativity Fest exam seats are non-transferable.
Can I take my complimentary exam after Relativity Fest?
- No, you must take the complimentary exam at Relativity Fest. Please plan accordingly to ensure you have time to take your exam during the conference.
How do I register for an RCA exam or training using an existing credit?
- Email email@example.com to register for an exam or training using a credit.
How many RCE credits can I earn at Relativity Fest?
- RCAs and RCSPs with a full conference pass will earn 10 RCE credits for attending. RCAs and RCSPs with the one-day community pass will earn 4 RCE credits.
- Relativity specialist, Relativity Certified User, and RelativityOne Certified Pro certification holders with a full conference pass will earn 4 RCE credits. Those with the community pass will earn 2 RCE credits. If you hold multiple certifications, you will receive RCE credits for each certification.
If I already have enough RCE credits for the year, can I roll over the credits earned at Relativity Fest?
- No, credits earned at Relativity Fest cannot be rolled over.
When will the RCE credits earned at Relativity Fest appear on the Relativity Community site?
- Credits will appear no more than one week after the conference.
Where can I find study materials?
- Each certification exam has a set of study materials you can use to prepare. All study materials are located in the Education Center on the Relativity Community site. From the Education Center, navigate to the Certification Tracker and select "View Certification Details" under the exam you would like to take.
Pro tips to make sure you have enough time for your complimentary exam:
- Use Sunday afternoon to take your exam before sessions start.
- Don’t wait until Wednesday. The last few hours of Relativity Fest are when we see the highest demand.
- When you’re planning your agenda, add a block on your calendar.
Training and exam fees must be paid before your training. Training and exam fees are non-refundable and not subject to any rescheduling credit, except as provided here. If you are unable to attend a training or exam you’ve registered for, please contact the Relativity team at least two business days prior to the training or exam to reschedule. In that case, we will apply the fee you pre-paid as a credit for the rescheduled training or exam fee. If the fee for the rescheduled training or exam is higher than the fee paid for the original training or exam, you will be charged for the difference between your credit and the new fee. However, if you cancel or reschedule within two business days of the training or exam, no refund or credit will be issued. If you reschedule a training or exam more than one time, we may consider your training or exam as having been cancelled and require a new fee in order to reschedule the training or exam again. Any credit applied to your account will expire twelve months after the date of original issue.